Bio's Warning

Spoilers may be contained within these bio's. So if you are newer to the story and do not want to know of future actions. Please wait to read until after you have caught up. 80)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Ava Morgan-Carmichael

Ava Morgan-Carmichael daughter of Charles Talley Aka Charles Morgan and Annette Carmichael Aka Annette Morgan Lady of Wilshire.

Strong willed, intelligent and morally centered Ava has had the duties of raising her younger sister Catherine since she was five years of age. She lives to agitate her grandmother by doing her best to buck against the conventional rules of the days society.

On her sixteenth birthday She met Henry the one in whom she believed to be her future. Yet as time progressed and she found of her nobility not all is at it seems. Will she ever find out exactly what crime her mother committed, how will her father tie into the entire ordeal and what is she going to do about the handsome stranger that has come to the month long house party in recognition of her entering society?

6 comments:

KDSGS September 8, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Excellent, love those month long parties held in the era, I can't imagine having guests for that long! LOL!
I just watched 'Sense and Sensibility' 2008, a 3-part BBC mini-series. It was very well done! I recommend it mate!
Ava reminds me of the lead girl character (name escapes me). Strong willed, bucking society that was so ridged back then.
Great heroine, cherie!

cheripye September 8, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Thank you Karen,

I love Ava, and according my husband she is a reflection of me... I dont see so whatever, LOL!!!

I am most definately going to have to look that up, I am a huge fane of Austen, then again this is one of my favorite era's. Thank you again.

S@n September 8, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

She is perfect for Alex, I love her character, she is a strong and sweet, very caring for her sister and her family, always thinking with her head instead of her heart, but she acts like a spoil child at at times, which is good and I really love that part of her!

I wish I was invited to one of those parties, they sound like so much fun!!! :D lol

Great job!!!

cheripye September 8, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Thank you Sandy,

Yes I think she is just as perfect for Alexander as he is for her. If only they can make it through without throttling eachother. LOL

S.B. September 9, 2008 at 5:30 AM  

I absolutely love Ava! Beautiful shot and a wonderful, strong, fascinating character!

cheripye September 9, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Thank you beth,

I love Ava too, LOL!!! she is agreat character and her personality just comes so easily to me.

About This Blog

Biographies of the Butterfly Characters.
Where you will find information and backgrounds on all.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP