Bio's Warning

Spoilers may be contained within these bio's. So if you are newer to the story and do not want to know of future actions. Please wait to read until after you have caught up. 80)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Alexander Lorenza

Alexander Lorenza ~ Son of Duke Alejandro Lorenza & Penelope Navarro-Lorenza of the Royal House of the Navarro's

Born to the Princess of Spain, Alexander has had the world placed upon his doorstep. A world in which he wants no part of due to his uncles edict that he must marry. He has recently begun to feel the weight of his choices, being his uncle was unable to produce a male heir to the throne, meaning Alexander must take the seat when the time comes...

Having spent his most of his young adult life chasing after any willing married lady alongside his dearest friend Henry Grant, when it came time to choose from the innocent. He could find none that would live up to his standards, along with the fact that his beloved sister cared nothing for them either.

He places so much upon the choice he has to make he has begun to fear never in his life will he meet the right woman for him. Until now, Ava Morgan-Carmichael, Lady and future Duchess of Wilshire. With her fiery temper and incensing disregard for all things socially acceptable. She has insulted his very fiber, bringing out not only a desire to possess her, but throttle her as well and now he has come up with a befitting punishment. Will he make it through the six month courtship unscathed or will he lose his heart in it's entirety and what will happen when he finds that he has fallen for Henry's ex?

7 comments:

KDSGS September 8, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Stunning man, and a well written bio, without giving too much away of up coming plot points!

So typical of that era, sowing wild oats to the extreme, but duty must overtake all enjoyments, pleasures, and feelings of love.
The courtship should be something, looking forward to it!

I can see why Alex is your fav!! He is fast becoming mine! LOL!!!

cheripye September 8, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

I am glad you enjoy him Karen, LOL!!! He is Sandy's favorite too. LOL!!!

Thank you for the sweet comment, I am not really sure how to do the Bio thing so I just wrote what I wanted. And there will most definately be more to come on all the different characters.

Should I dare take on what you and the other ladies have done with sim photographa??? LOL!!!

I am sure Alex would make a great model LOL!!!

KDSGS September 8, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

Well my dear, why not join Sandy and I at our photoblog? Save yourself from starting one up! Email me if you are interested and we will add your name mate! I would love to see Alex in a photo spread!!!

cheripye September 8, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Most definately will do...

S@n September 8, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

You know I love him!! lol He will be in my story soon!!! :D

I agree with Karen, he is fantastic character and you wrote a great bio without spoiling the story at all!!!

S.B. September 9, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

Really interesting and complex character -- I'm not sure if I like him or not which is wonderful! But he's certainly handsome!

cheripye September 9, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

He's not a bad guy, just very stubborn and strong willed, LOL!!!

You will soon see, Henry is not all that he seems I think then everyone will really like Alex...

LOL!!! Look out for his photo spread, coming soon to Karen and Sandy's Photographa Blog.... Oh me oh my, LOL

About This Blog

Biographies of the Butterfly Characters.
Where you will find information and backgrounds on all.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP